Monday, July 19, 2010

Hi All:  Well, I've started the new book. Tentative title SUSPICION BECOMES HER.  I'll be concentrating on Luc, Barnaby's brother, in this book.  He's clear in my mind, but she...  Took me forever to even come up with a name for her: Gillian.  She's nebulous right now, but I have no doubt she will soon take on a vivid form.  This will be the second book in the Joslyn Family Series and I'm looking forward to working with Luc and Gillian and discovering what antics they get up to!  Will keep you posted.  Ta, Shirlee 

5 comments:

  1. It sounds good.
    I like name "Gillian"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristnel: I like it, too. Now I just have to resist the urge to call her, "Jilly" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Shirlee
    All your heroines are always beautiful and intelligent.
    And I think Gillian is a beautiful name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ross: Thanks! I thought Gillian was, indeed,a beautiful name and perfect for my latest heroine. She and Luc should make a great pair of characters. Ta, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besides the name of the heroine, the title also sound ok.

    ReplyDelete