Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another Guest Blog Spot!

Forgot to share this one. But another guest blog spot in July was with Regan, at Regan's Romance Reviews.


My Guest Today...favorite author Shirlee Busbee, telling us about her favorite time period in which to set her Historical Romances!


I've often been asked, "What's your favorite time period?" followed
 by "Why?" 

To answer those questions I have to go back thirty-five
 years when I first decided to write a Historical Romance. 

In the beginning I had no idea in which period I would set my book.
 (I also didn't have a plot in mind either.) I did know that I didn't
 want to go too far back in history (although I love the Norman
 invasion period), and that I wanted to stay pre-Civil War.

 I also was pretty sure that I wanted my eventual story to take
 place in England or America, maybe France.
Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment