Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hi All: Well, keeping my promise, I'm being more timely on my blog. It's been a bad week. Howard's mother died October 23rd. Charlotte, the best mom-in-law, in the world would have been 93 on December 22. It wasn't unexpected: she fell and broke her hip and didn't recover from the operation to fix the hip. H. is doing okay. He'd dreading the service on Monday, but it is simply something one has to endure. A painful part of life and we're dealing with it as best we can. Time is the only healer.
On the book front: I will be signing a new two book contract with Kensington and I spent most of last week working out some of the details for what we plan to be the Joslyn Family Series. It was a stretch for me, because I rarely know what is going to happen in the book I'm writing, let alone 3 or 4 down the road! Anyway, I was busy on that and so didn't make a lot of progress on Barnaby and Emily's book -- the first in the Joslyn Family Series. Hope to do better next week. Ta, Shirlee

No comments:

Post a Comment